Applications for new registrations open in November and closes on 15 December 2014. A maximum of 24 first year students are registered each year, you should therefore not delay your application.
This involves the procedure which students must follow when seeking admission for the programme at VSS.
NEW STUDENTS (Full time and Distance Learning):
- Do you comply with the admission requirements? If yes:
- Request an application form from VSS Creative College by email: email@example.com
- Complete the application form. Make sure you fill in all the fields in this form. Please ensure that all information is correct, truthful and verifiable.
- An application fee of R250.00 must accompany your application form. This fee covers the administration costs of processing applications and is non-refundable in the event of your application being unsuccessful. The application fee must be deposited in the following account:
Ac no: 406 7624 782
Reference: Surname and initials
Send your completed application form together with
- Copy of your ID
- Statement of Results – Grade 12 (or II) / your National Senior Certificate
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 086 611 9252
- You will receive a sms or email to acknowledge that the college has received your application.
- Applicants who do not meet the full admission requirements, for example with only a Grade II statement of results, will be notified in writing that their applications for admission are subject to testing.
- The date and time of such testing will be communicated to students in writing.
- Confirm that you will attend the testing session.
- You will be informed about the college's decision after this.
- If your application was successful, you will receive a letter of acceptance for admission to enable you to apply for funding from one of the banks or Eduloan.
- After acceptance, students will be invited to confirm enrolment; and
- Students will be requested to pay a confirmation deposit of R19 000.00 within two weeks after the receipt of the acceptance letter in order for VSS to reserve the student’s place in the programme. Should a prospective student be prevented from registering by valid reasons, for instance he/she fails Grade II, this upfront confirmation fee, less R1 000.00, will be refunded. This confirmation fee is then deductible from the year fees. The full year fees are payable a week prior to commencement of the programme. Use your surname and initials as reference on your payment.
NB: If you use the incorrect reference, the fees paid will not be allocated to the correct student account.
- You will receive a confirmation of registration with your student number, as well as confirmation of the commencement dates and schedules for your classes.
CURRENT/ REGISTERED STUDENTS:
Students who failed to show progress in the previous year of study, will not be allowed to re-register.
Current students have to reregister before 15 December of the previous year for the next year in person at the admin office.
Commencement of the 2015 Programme:
- Orientation starts on 26 January 2015.
- Classes commence on 28 January 2015.
College holidays correspond broadly with school terms. Students receive holiday projects for each holiday during the year.