WHAT ARE THE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS?
This qualification is a vocational (career-focused) course.
- National Senior Certificate OR Grade 11 with a pass mark in all subjects.
- English literacy – competency in understanding, speaking and writing in English
- Computer literacy – knowledge of using common keyboard commands, search engines, word processing, and browser basics
HOW IS THE COURSE STRUCTURED?
The National Certificate: Photography consists of a total of 144 credits:
Communication Module I (18 credits) 12 Weeks or can be done through Distance Learning
Professional Practice Module I (18 credits) 12 Weeks or can be done through Distance Learning
Communication Module II (20 credits) 12 Weeks or can be done through Distance Learning
Professional Practice Module II (23 credits) 12 Weeks or can be done through Distance Learning
Photography Module I (20 credits) 12 Weeks
Photography Module II (24 credits) 12 Weeks
Photography Module III (20 credits) 12 Weeks
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Study the Year Plan and choose the modules you would like to register for (please note that modules are hierarchical, in other words, you have to finish module I of any subject before you can register for module II) and your study method, namely full time or distance education.
- Fill in an enrolment form and email it to email@example.com or fax to 086 611 9252.
- VSS will send you notification of pro-forma acceptance with a student number and a pro-forma invoice.
- Pay the required study fees into the bank account indicated on the invoice.
- Fax or email the proof of payment.
- You will receive confirmation of your registration with full details of the course you have registered for.
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING:
This qualification can be achieved wholly, or in part, through recognition of prior learning. Please contact College Admin for full details.