NEW STUDENTS (Full time and Distance Learning):
- 1. Do you comply with the admission requirements? If yes:
- Request an Enrolment Form from VSS Creative College by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolment forms are also available on the website.
- Complete the Enrolment Form. Make sure you fill in all the fields in this form. Please ensure that all information is correct, truthful and verifiable.
- Visit VSS Campus during office hours together with your parent / guardian to complete the application.
- Bring with you a:
- Copy of your ID
- Statement of Results – Grade 12 (or II) /
- your National Senior Certificate
- The Enrolment Form is a Contract between you and your parent/guardian and VSS. The Form must therefore be signed in the presence of a representative of VSS.
- After the interview, you will be notified immediately of the success of your application.
- You will be requested to pay a confirmation deposit as set out under Study Fees for the relevant qualification within 48 hours after enrolling in order to ensure your place in a program.
Should a prospective student be prevented from registering by valid reasons, for instance he/she fails Grade Eleven, this upfront confirmation fee, less R1 000.00, will be refunded. This confirmation fee is then deductible from the year fees. The full year fees are payable strictly according to the Payment Plan for each qualification. Use your surname and initials as reference on your payment.
NB: If you use the incorrect reference, the fees paid will not be allocated to the correct student account.
You will receive a confirmation of registration with your student number, as well as confirmation of the commencement dates and schedules for your classes.
CURRENT/ REGISTERED STUDENTS:
Students who failed to show progress in the previous year of study, will not be allowed to re-register.
Current students have to re-register before 15 December of the previous year for the next year in person at the admin office.
Commencement of the 2016 Programs:
Orientation of students enrolled for qualifications starts on 25 January 2016.
Classes of all qualification programs commence on 1 February 2016.
Classes for part time students start on 25 January 2016.
Distance Education Students:
Enrolment closes on 23 January 2016 for the 2016 academic year.
All students are required to attend the Orientation Week. This week is not only an induction, but also serves as an important introduction to each of the programs.
The Year Program is available at year plan 2016.
College holidays correspond broadly with school terms. Students receive holiday projects for each holiday during the year which might include hours at approved workplaces.