These shoots are not only for skill development but also aims for each photographer to walk away with great brag/salon photos.
8h00: Arrive coffee and muffins.
Shoot 1. Bokeh reference and portraits for bokeh compellation.
Shoot 2. Studio portrait using advanced dramatic lighting to create a balanced chiaroscuro result for later selective soft focus.
Shoot 3. Forest shoot with smoke setup will be created at VSS. Theme shoot; Pandora day 1 and Sheena for day 2. This shoot will later be used for workflow approach in Lightroom and Photoshop.
Shoot 4. Available light portrait for selective textures and screens.
Shoot 5. Multi model pub shoot for selective colour and screens.
13h30-16h30: Lightroom & Photoshop on own photos:
1. Workflow from lightroom to Photoshop vignette, clarity and exposure using auto mask in Lightroom.
2. Work with 'clever' layers and styles in Photoshop.
3. Advanced layer editing and cloning on selective fields.
15h00-15h30: Beer o'clock
4. Photoshop: advanced filters and textures on layers and introducing a touch of colour (a great new technique).
5. Selective soft focus and skin rendering my way.
- Computer station for each delegate (own laptop optional)
- Models and custom make-up for studio and location
- All meals and snacks
- Course leader; Hein Waschefort
- R850 per person
Groups will be limited. Please confirm with Christine. payment ensures your place.R850 for day, including models and meals. A R400 deposit will confirm your place - please contact
all photos taken and edited by Hein Waschefort